This is a very important episode, so pay attention! Now that you’ve chosen a product, it’s time to get connected with the right supplier. Sure, there are domestic suppliers out there in the U.S. and Canada that you could use. For us, we rely on suppliers in China because they are easy to find, have regulated policies, and are generally more cost-effective.
Finding a supplier in China is easy with Alibaba. It is a search engine similar to Google or Amazon that allows you to locate and message a representative from different suppliers in China. We have a few strategies for you that will make communication less frustrating, as well as some words of wisdom for those of you who have not supplied in China before.
In addition to an episode filled with great content, we also have a challenge for you at the end of the episode. Listen to find out what it is, and learn just how easy it is to get connected to the right supplier.
- Where can you find a supplier?
- The advantages of supplying domestically.
- The advantages of sourcing in China or Internationally.
- Agents are available, but that is not our focus starting out.
- There is no Alibaba equivalent for the U.S.
- All about Alibaba and the Trade Assurance Program.
- Suppliers are really motivated to get the product right.
- The different suppliers you will find on Alibaba.
- Reach out! There is a human on the other end.
- Our experiences with communicating with the suppliers.
- Our challenge to you!