Rob Schad is a 20-year-old entrepreneur who made $275,000 in just 13 months of selling on Amazon. That includes $130,000 in a single month. Rob is currently building a digital nomad lifestyle, traveling and staying in different places around the world.
Hear why a smart kid with a college scholarship decided to opt out and start a business instead, a move that paid off!
- Why Rob decided to start a business rather than go to college
- Balancing work and play
- How much money Rob invested for his first Amazon product
- Rob’s unsuccessful second product and the lessons learned
- The launch strategy Rob used for his first product and his current launch strategy
- Why Rob wants to sell his business
- Advice for first-time Amazon sellers
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review on iTunes!
Rob’s Twitter https://twitter.com/robbyyschad
Rob’s Medium https://medium.com/@robschad
Rob’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/robbyschad
Dana Derricks Copywriting Professor http://copywritingprofessor.com/