Welcome to episode 2, and another chance to change your lifestyle and hack your freedom through e-commerce. We are here today to tackle some of the tough questions you are going to face when you begin your online business. What kinds of products should you sell? How about pricing? Are you ready to enter a big market with the “Sharks?” What about that elusive work-life balance? Is your head swimming yet? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
All of these early decisions can be easily navigated with your goals in mind. We think it’s best to start small, whether it’s your passion product or a practical next step. Are you ready to take the plunge? Great! We are going to load you up with practical next steps, tips, and tricks to boost your productivity, and words of wisdom right from our own experiences.
- Passion v. Practicality. How to choose your product.
- Deciding between high volume sales and niche markets.
- Gain experience in one field in order to become competitive with larger sellers.
- Let’s talk about pricing and startup budget.
- We share the pricing “sweet spot.”
- Our tried and true tips for productivity.
- Dealing with your friends’ and family’s expectations.
- Look out for our next episode where we dive into product research!
Listen to the latest episodes!