- 1:35 - What it was like being one of the first digital nomads
- 4:30 - Keith's transition into Amazon FBA from Google Adsense sites
- 7:15 - Managing cash flow has been a hindrance to growth - had to max out credit cards in the beginning to fund inventory growth
- 9:06 - “You need $10,000 to start on Amazon”
- 10:48 - Many 7 Figure Sellers are in 6 figures of debt
- 19:52 - The best way to develop products is to spend a ton of time reading reviews
bagels.io is a software tool for Amazon Sellers that Keith Mander had built for his own Amazon business and is exploring offering to others as well.