Helpful Tools and Resources:
The below resources are all personally used, or have been personally used by Wilson & I. Some are affiliate links where we make a smal commission on a sale, some are not, but they’re all what we honestly recommend as the best tools of their kind to use.
Free tool I use to push through tough tasks. I set the timer for 25 mins on, 5 mins off. It makes it easier to stay focused knowing you’ll have a break soon. I use the free version.
Stay away from anything on this list. Know it… live it.
Use this to check if products are seasonal, at the top of a trend and about to burst (wrong time to jump in!), or even better, slowly growing over the past several years.
Recommended Seller Software & Services:
- Kenji ROI – Danny Carlson’s agency for optimized Amazon listing creation. Copywriting, Product Photography, Videos, optimized for sales on Amazon.
- JungleScout – The go to chrome extension for seeing estimated sales on any Amazon page.
- Joelister – Automatically list Amazon FBA inventory on Ebay… literally automatic including fulfillment.
- UNGATING – Need help ungating? These guys rock…
- HELIUM 10 – A great suite of tools for many Amazon Seller needs, especially their free ones Scribbles & Frankenstein for listing creation.
- Zonmaster – Affordable & highly customizable email Amazon email follow up software to increase review rate from customers.
- Sellics – The #1 Amazon Software to Maximize Your Potential